After a tough 8 point loss to Mass Rivals in Friday, the boys bounced back with two great wins today over Texas Select and Game Point Elite. They play again tomorrow against an unknown opponent (at this point) at 1:20 EDT. Check out the stats and scores here:
The FAST Elite girls are in VA for the Boo Williams Nike Invitational this weekend. Game one in already in the books as the girls bet the Sultan Prospects by 34. Check this URL for the schedule and game results.
The girls kicked off the 2015 AAU season in stellar fashion winning the HTC Nets Tournament in Seattle on April 5th. They not only walked away with the title but also earned the tournament MVP award for Bendu Yeaney. The girls look to continue their winning ways in Salem this weekend.
We’re holding open tryouts for any girls interested in playing FAST AAU basketball this spring and summer. Details around the tryouts are outlined below. All tryouts are held at 212 Sports:
212 Sports Complex
11791 SE Highway 212
Clackamas, OR 97015
Dates and times:
- March 10th and 12th – Tryouts for 14U & 15U teams 8pm
- March 17th and 19th – Tryouts for 16U & 17U teams 8pm
Look forward to seeing you on the court!!!
We’re holding open tryouts for anyone interested in playing FAST AAU basketball this spring and summer. Details around the tryouts are outlined below.
Skills Development Clinics. Every player must register for a skills development session at Club Sport of Oregon through Club Sport Basketball Association (CSBA). As a part of tryouts players are required to attend a minimum of 8 skills clinics. There are several options available for players, punch card, 2 week pass, one month pass. We must stress that it is very important to attend 2 days per week skill clinics. We are flexible and have plenty of clinic times available for you to choose from. CSBA Sign ups can be done with Tracina Schillinger via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
18120 SW Lower Boones Ferry Road, Tigard, OR 97224
Club Sport Skill Training Schedule:
- Monday 4:00 to 5:00 – Elementary Age
- Monday 6:45 to 8:15 – Junior High and HS
- Tuesday 4:00 to 5:00 Elementary & Junior High
- Tuesday 6:45 to 8:15 – Junior High and HS
- Wednesday 4:00 to 5:00 Elementary Age
- Wednesday 6:45 to 8:15 – Junior High and HS
- Thursday 4:00 to 5:00 Elementary & Junior High
- Thursday 6:45 to 8:15 – Junior High and HS
- Saturday 1:00 to 2:30 – All Ages
- Sunday 1:00 to 2:30 – All Ages
Grade Specific Tryouts Times: Start Monday March 9th through March 19th
- Monday/Wednesday March 9th, 11th, 16th, 18th
- 7th & 8th graders 8:15 to 9:15 PM
- Tuesday/Thursday March 10th, 12th, 17th, 19th
- 5th & 6th graders 8:15 to 9:15 PM
- Tuesday/Thursday March 10th, 12th, 17th, 19th
- 2nd, 3rd & 4th – 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
All tryout fees will be applied to team fees if the player is selected for a team.
Club Teams – Boys Age Groups
- 2nd & 3rd Combo Team
- 3rd Grade Team
- 4th Grade Team – Navy and White (2 teams)
- 5th Grade Team
- 6th Grade Team – Navy and White (2 teams)
- 7th Grade Team
- 8th Grade Team
- High School Travel Team – travel in the North West and possibly Vegas.
- High School Adidas Gauntlet Team – Travels the Adidas tournament schedule.
The 3rd grade FAST boys brought home the first place trophy in the 2015 Adidas Hoopsource Presidents Day Tournament. The future is bright!!!
The 4th grade FAST White team beat the #6 ranked Oakland soldiers today in the Hoopsource Adidas Presidents Day Tournament. Great job guys, keep up the great work!
The FAST 6th Elite boys won the Platinum Division at the Kings of the Court tournament this past weekend 1/4. Congrats boys! Keep up the great work!
Oregonlive – Eric C. Anderson
Check out some photos and write ups on FAST players Anthony Mathis, Payton Pritchard, Xavier Hallinan and Lamar Winston Jr. and how they performed at the LSI.
Mathis and Pritchard led their West Linn squad to a second place finish. After a major upset of top ten Wheeler HS from Georgia in the semi final WLHS lost in the final to the #1 ranked Montverde HS out of Florida.
Winston and Hallinan helped lead Central Catholic to a 4th place finish and a down to the wire loss to Montverde in the semis.
For complete coverage of the tournament check out the LSI website – http://www.lesschwabinvitational.com/
And for game stories go to Oregon Live’s Boys HS Basketball page
TEAM FAST is the elite level basketball program in Oregon. TEAM FAST is a fundamental program designed to integrate key individual skill development on the court. TEAM FAST coaches are well trained and versed in the expectations of AAU basketball but more importantly the expectations of being a great player on the court as well as off the court. Our goal is to provide opportunities for your son or daughter to develop their full potential through athletic competition, guided by our high-quality coaching. Please contact us for more information about TEAM FAST @ 503-516-1693 or email@example.com.
Tryout Times Boys
- Friday September 12th 3rd/4th grade – 4:00 to 5:30 @ Club Sport Oregon
- Friday September 12th 7th/8th grade – 5:30 to 7:00 @ Club Sport Oregon
- Sunday September 14th 5th/6th grade – 5:30 to 7:00 @ Club Sport Oregon
Tryout Times Girls
- Saturday September 13th 5th/6th grade – TBD (Evening 5:00 to 6:30)
- Saturday September 13th 7th/8th grade – TBD (Evening 6:30 to 8:00)
Boys Coaches –
- 3rd grade: Rance Gregory (Assistant – To be determined)
- 4th grade : Joel DeBruhl (Assistant – To be determined)
- 5th grade: Terry Pritchard ( Assistant – To be determined)
- 6th grade: Terry Pritchard (Assistant Coaches Rance Gregory and Joel DeBruhl) – Team Correspondence to be delivered by Rance Gregory.
- 7th grade: New Team – Tony Fair
- 8th grade: To be determined (Coach Pritchard is meeting with a few potential options and that will be announced in the near future.)
Girls Coaches –
- 5th grade: Aaron Downs (Assistant to be determined)
- 6th grade: Natalie Jones (Assistant to be determined)
- 7th grade: Natalie Jones (Assistant to be determined)
- 8th grade: Lisa Griffith ( Assistant to be determined)
Tryout Address –
Club Sport Oregon
18120 SW Lower Boones Ferry Road
Tigard, OR 97224
Payment accepted via Paypal/Credit Card/Check – Mail by check to 6470 Evergreen Drive West Linn, Oregon 97068
Paypal – https://www.paypal.com/
- Click on Send Money
- Enter this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then put your players name, age and address